Dear visitor, I hope you are fine. If you have curiosity about collecting password of your friend, read full post hurry otherwise you may leave this post. Now I am sharing some password recovery tool that allows you to view the all password of your friend. Actually, I wasn’t aware that password recovery is such easy! Today I have tried with these software & become successful. I think you should start now, so download this software of 434kb and extract it. You will get 7 individual folders which contain 7 different tools. Below is short description about these 7 different tools.
chromepass:- ChromePass is a small password recovery tool that allows you to view the user names and passwords stored by Google Chrome Web browser. For each password entry, the following information is displayed: Origin URL, Action URL, User Name Field, Password Field, User Name, Password, and Created Time. You can select one or more items and then save them into text/html/xml file or copy them to the clipboard.
iepv:- IE PassView is a small utility that reveals the passwords stored by Internet Explorer Web browser. It supports all versions of Internet Explorer, from version 4.0 and up to 8.0. For each password that is stored by Internet Explorer, the following information is displayed: Web address, Password Type (AutoComplete, Password-Protected Web Site, or FTP), Storage Location (Registry, Credentials File, or Protected Storage), and the user name/password pair. You can select one or more items from the passwords list and export them into text/html/csv/xml file.
mailpv:- Mail PassView is a small password-recovery tool that reveals the passwords and other account details for the following email clients:
- Outlook Express
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 (POP3 and SMTP Accounts only)
- Microsoft Outlook 2002/2003/2007/2010 (POP3, IMAP, HTTP and SMTP Accounts)
- Windows Mail
- Windows Live Mail
- Netscape 6.x/7.x (If the password is not encrypted with master password)
- Mozilla Thunderbird (If the password is not encrypted with master password)
- Group Mail Free
- Yahoo! Mail – If the password is saved in Yahoo! Messenger application.
- Hotmail/MSN mail – If the password is saved in MSN/Windows/Live Messenger application.
- Gmail – If the password is saved by Gmail Notifier application, Google Desktop, or by Google Talk. For each email account, the following fields are displayed: Account Name, Application, Email, Server, Server Type (POP3/IMAP/SMTP), User Name, and the Password.
mspass:- MessenPass is a password recovery tool that reveals the passwords of the following instant messenger applications:
- MSN Messenger
- Windows Messenger (In Windows XP)
- Windows Live Messenger (In Windows XP/Vista/7)
- Yahoo Messenger (Versions 5.x and 6.x)
- Google Talk
- ICQ Lite 4.x/5.x/2003
- AOL Instant Messenger v4.6 or below, AIM 6.x, and AIM Pro.
- Trillian Astra
- MySpace IM
MessenPass can only be used to recover the passwords for the current logged-on user on your local computer, and it only works if you chose the remember your password in one of the above programs. You cannot use this utility for grabbing the passwords of other users.
operapassview:- OperaPassView is a small password recovery tool that decrypts the content of the Opera Web browser password file (wand.dat) and displays the list of all Web site passwords stored in this file. You can easily select one or more passwords in the OperaPassView window, and then copy the passwords list to the clipboard and save it into text/html/csv/xml file.
passwordfox:- PasswordFox is a small password recovery tool that allows you to view the user names and passwords stored by Mozilla Firefox Web browser. By default, PasswordFox displays the passwords stored in your current profile, but you can easily select to watch the passwords of any other Firefox profile. For each password entry, the following information is displayed: Record Index, Web Site, User Name, Password, User Name Field, Password Field, and the Signons filename.
Pspv:- Protected Storage PassView is a small utility that reveals the passwords stored on your computer by Internet Explorer, Outlook Express and MSN Explorer. The passwords are revealed by reading the information from the Protected Storage.
Note:- Please don’t use this tools for any king of destruction.
Download Link:- Click Here